A wonderful ski in ski out luxury chalet that boasts over 265sqm of luxury living space. Located in a sought after enclave of Le Cret on the blue home run down to the Prarion Gondola, it offers 5 bedrooms, all with en-suites bathrooms, 2 with balconies and fabulous views over the piste. The property is laid out over 3 floors with the main entrance at lower ground level, the main living space on the upper ground level and the main sleeping area above.
Outside you will find the luxuriously sunken hot tub on the secluded south facing wooden deck with views over the piste. The sundeck wraps around on two sides of the chalet and there are children’s swings, a wood store and shed and another terrace. There is hard standing for 2 to 3 cars.
- 265sqm luxury ski chalet in over 2,300sqm of private grounds
- Piste side location with ski in ski out convenience
- 5 en-suite bedrooms
- Open plan living room and fireplace
- Sunken Hot Tub
- Massage and Treatments Room
- Games Room
- Cinema Room
- Ski and Boot Room (including Boot Warmer)
- 2 further WC’s
- Mountain views of Mont Blanc Massif
Enter through the main entrance doorway on the lower ground floor where you are greeted by a large, design inspired glass reception hallway and access to the Wellness and Spa facilities. To your right, through the glass doors and with it's a separate exterior entrance also, is the large Ski Room, including a large ski and snowboard boot warmer (up to 15 pairs), a ski rack, and seating for your comfort. Adjacent to the Ski Room is the Massage and Treatments Room.
A Sauna and Steam Room, including shower and wet area is found on the right of the hallway, close to the stairs. Further to your left is the Games Room with a full sized table and a a great area for play and fun. Off the games room is a luxurious Cinema Room with six sumptuous, electronically reclining, leather cinema chairs, complete with drinks cooler. The Cinema Room is equipped with the very best surround sound systems (Denon, Yamaha and Bose) and Freesat Television or choose from the large selection of BluRay DVDs . There is also a WC on this floor and a good sized utility room with washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Massage and Treatments Room
- Sauna Room, including shower and wet area
- Games Room, including full size Pool table, board games and toys for all ages
- Cinema Room – 6 luxury electric leather seats, HD projection screen, Bose surround sound
- Guest W/C (toilet and was basin)
- Utility Room, including Washing Machine and Dryer
- Ski Room, including ski boot warmer / dryer, ski rack and seating
Ascend the stairs and instantly the light and vibrancy of Chalet No.5 is quickly evident. The first feature that you are greeted by is the glass floor that links the stairs to the Upper Ground Floor, allowing you to see into the hallway below simultaneously. To your right is the large open plan lounge area, with a fabulously luxurious, white, leathers ofa that comfortably seats up to ten people. There is also a television for free-view satellite viewing. Centre place is the design inspired JC Bordelet log fireplace providing style and warmth hand in hand. As you move towards the decking you arrive in the large and spacious dining area. Comfortably seating up to twelve people, the oak table has stunning views of the piste and mountains.
The patio doors in the lounge, and in the dining room bring light and access in abundance to the exterior. Step out onto the decked area and you will find the sunken hot tub that is located on the piste side of Chalet No.5. Garden furniture is also provided summertime for alfresco dining and sunbathing.
Back inside the chalet, the fully fitted and equipped kitchen boasts a large serving area, two ovens, a microwave and all the essential equipment and more. To the right of the stairs as you face them is the fifth bedroom.
- JC Bordelet Log Fire
- Luxurious leather sofa and cushions
- Freeview satellite television
- Large oak dining table for up to 12 people
- Fully fitted kitchen (2 ovens, microwave, large serving area, cake mixer, Magimix, blender, etc.).
- Large double bedroom (twin or double) with ensuite shower, basin and WC
Step onto Chalet No.5's 'Void' platform, a glass floor that allows you to view all floors below. Left and you are in sumptuous bedroom number three. Configured as either a twin room or double, soft, warm colours, a thick pile carpet, and a modern ensuite bathroom with a shower, WC and basin. In front of you to the left is Bedroom two, a large family sized room. Again, this room can be configured as a twin or double. There is a balcony with views of the piste, an ensuite shower room with basin and WC. To the right of Bedroom 2 is the Master Bedroom. Elegant red, it is a large and spacious room with ample storage, a balcony overlooking the piste, and can be configured as a twin as well as a double. The ensuite consists of a corner bath, and WC and wash basin. Last, but by no means least is Bedroom 4. Whilst it can be configured as a double, it's best suited as a twin and has an ensuite shower room with WC and basin.
- Master Bedroom (double or twin) with ensuite bathroom with bath, WC and wash basin
- Bedroom Two (double or twin) with ensuite shower room with shower, WC and wash basin
- Bedroom Three (double or twin) with ensuite shower room with shower, WC and wash basin
- Bedroom Four (best as twin but can be set up double) with ensuite shower room with shower, WC and wash basin
- Hairdryers in all bedrooms
- Complimentary toiletries on arrival
- Bed linen and towels provided